jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

From Venezuela…Brno!

I finally found a little time to write in english... so much time has happened since the last time I wrote...
Reading the title you will have guessed I write you from Caracas, capital of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, a large-scale social Marxist-communist experiment applied to a capitalist ocean. As I explained last time, nothing special it is seen in terms of insecurity, protests, shortages, etc.. How much damage do the newspapers and media in general ...
Obviously, I am here to work from BIB S.Coop in collaboration with the Ministry of Tourism of Venezuela, in order to attract young tourists to Isla Margarita. And while I'm here, I'm trying to organize by the Venezuelan government a meeting between basque food companies companies and venezuelan food importers. Incredibly, almost 90% of all food consumed in Venezuela are imported!

But let´s go to the vice… I will not write today about Venezuelan cuisine, ... so in this post I recommend Brno´s cool restaurant in the Czech Republic. As you know, from BIB S.Coop we work in several European projects, and sometimes we are invited as speakers about entrepreneurship and social innovation processes. In one of these tours, back in May, our friend and fellow Jiri Danes had no doubt about where we should go for dinner …



The restaurant is called PAVILLON (http://www.restu.cz/en/pavillon/), is reputed to be one of the best in Brno, and is certainly a very pleasant space, in the vicinity of a large park in the city center​​.
Without any doubt the best restaurant I've been in the Czech Republic ... that's right, I have not yet visited any of the 3 Michelin star restaurants are in Prague…next time I hope! I put some photos to get an idea of the style of dishes. They still have a long journey to make, but eating fish in the Czech Republic, and well cooked, is twofold miracle, and they get it here.
I had the pleasure of ordering the tasting menu with the corresponding wine pairing (about 30 € I recall), and as a curious note that included a Spanish wine Emilio Moro ... that quickly changed out by another local wine.

    





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario